Control Systems, robotics and automation; signal processing; computer vision; equivariant observer; Bayesian estimator; visual odometry; simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM); optical flow and radio-based localization.
Dr Ng’s research interests include state estimation and control, 3D computer vision and robotics.
Yonhon Ng is currently a research fellow at ANU. He is working on the Fast Visual Motion Control project under the supervision of Professor Robert Mahony. He completed his PhD degree at the ANU under the supervision of Dr Jonghyuk Kim, Professor Brad Yu and Associate Professor Hongdong Li. He also obtained his Bachelor of Engineering (R&D) at the ANU and was awarded the University Medal.
Activities & Awards
Dr Ng has served a reviewer for the following conferences and journals:
- IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2018
- European Control Conference (ECC), 2018
- Australian and New Zealand Control Conference (ANZCC), 2018
- Image and Vision Computing, 2017
- Image and Vision Computing, 2016
- Information Sciences, 2016
He also served as a co-chair for a session at the Australian and New Zealand Control Conference (ANZCC), 2017.