Jayaminda Anuradha is a PhD student attached to the ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science. His research is based on developing novel control approaches for islanded microgrids. He completed his undergraduate studies specializing in Electrical Engineering with a first class and being ranked 2nd in the batch from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka in 2018. He obtained his Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka in 2020.
- Trainee Electrical Engineer at Ceylon Electricity Board, Sri Lanka (June 2017 - September 2017).
- Trainee Electrical Engineer at Amithi Power Consultants, Sri Lanka (September 2017 - December 2017).
- Visiting Instructor at University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka (February 2019 - July 2019).
- Research Assistant at University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka (March 2019 - February 2020).
- Temporary Lecturer at National School of Business Management, Sri Lanka (March 2020 - November 2020).
- Visiting Lecturer at Study World Lanka Campus, Sri Lanka (May 2020 - November 2020).
Professional Memberships and Affiliations:
- Associate Engineer - Institution of Engineers Sri Lanka (IESL) (January 2019 - Present)
- Student Member - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) (January 2019 - Present)
- Student Member - IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES) (January 2019 - Present)
- Microgrids Control
- Renewable Energy
- Distributed Generation Allocation
K. B. J. Anuradha, U. Jayatunga and H. Y. R. Perera, "Loss-Voltage Sensitivity Analysis Based Battery Energy Storage Systems Allocation and Distributed Generation Capacity Upgrade," Journal of Energy Storage, 36, 102357, 2021, doi:10.1016/j.est.2021.102357.
K. B. J. Anuradha, U. Jayatunga and H. Y. R. Perera, "Voltage-Loss Sensitivity Based Approach for Optimal DG Placement in Distribution Networks," 2019 14th Conference on Industrial and Information Systems (ICIIS), 2019, pp. 553-558, doi: 10.1109/ICIIS47346.2019.9063298.
K. B. J. Anuradha and U. Jayatunga, "Lagrange Multiplier Based Solution for Optimizing DG Sizes in Distribution Networks," 2021 Moratuwa Engineering Research Conference (MERCon), 2021, Accepted for Publication.
K. B. J. Anuradha, W. M. T. G. Wijewardhana, A. P. A. C. Pathirana, A. M. W. K. N. Bandaranayake, S. M. B. P. Samarakoon and A. G. B. P. Jayasekara, "Interactive Learning Platform for Programmable Logic Controllers with a Web Application," 2019 Moratuwa Engineering Research Conference (MERCon), 2019, pp. 370-375, doi: 10.1109/MERCon.2019.8818826.
- ANU University Research Scholarship (International 2020)
- ANU HDR Fee Remission Merit Scholarship (International 2020)
- University Research Stipend Scholarship (SRC/LT/2018/23), University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
- Excellence certificate in Industrial Training, 2019, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
- Certificate for the IESL (Institution of Engineers, Sri Lanka) Best undergraduate project in Electrical Engineering, 2018/2019.