Appointments and Drop-Ins
Online: CECS virtual front counter via Zoom
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday at 3-4pm (AEST)
Meeting ID: 885 6361 1880 Password: 478132
Or visit us at our in-person front counter on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday between 10am–4pm (AEST) The in-person front counter is not currently operating due to campus closure.
In-person front counter: CSIT Building #108 – Level 2 South Wing
Coursework students services
The Student Services, Employability and Experience Team is your one-stop shop for all student-related matters. Our office provides support throughout the life of your degree, including:
- enrolments and course advice
- student consultations and drop-in sessions
- student mobility (e.g. exchange, study abroad, short study tours and cross-instiutional study)
- employability (internships, work experience and employment opportunities)
- academic progress
- and student support and pastoral care.
- Drop-ins and consultations
- Project courses
Research students services
The Higher Degree Research (HDR) team provides administrative advice and support, as well as general pastoral care to students undertaking a Research degree in CECS. The team's key responsibilities fall into six broad categories:
- HDR Admissions
- HDR Scholarships
- HDR Candidature Administration
- HDR Examinations
- HDR Welfare and Support
- and Supervisory Panel support.
Team: Erin, Tony, Kathryn
Academic staff services
The Academic Education Services team provides our academic colleagues with expert guideance and support in the administration of CECS coursework progams and courses. Our portfolio includes (but is not limited to):
- governance/curriculum management
- student misconduct/ and appeals
- course scheduling and timetabling
- examinations and course result processing.
Team: Dartha, Nimali, Jane, Sandra